August 29, 2010

sunSHINE


A while ago, weeks ago, nearly a month ago.....embarrassingly long ago....Christine from
More to Me gave me a shout on her blog by giving me....Strawberry CAKE a Sunshine Award! I couldn't believe it! I love sunshine, I love gerbera daisys! I love that someone actually reads my blog and would think I am sunshine worthy.

Hello....anyone out there?

Oh, HI! you kinda scared me....always catches me off guard that others are out there reading me. Others outside of those I see everyday and ask "hey did you read my blog?"...the ones that feel obligations to me as a fernd.

So when Christine let me know that she had passed the Sunshine Award on to me, I got goose bumps, and a lump in my throat, and my bottom lip jutted out. BUT then somehow time went zooming by me and I forgot to pass it on to others. Which is what you are suppose to do when you are given this award. Pass on the L O V E.

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blogging world.

HONESTLY?? maybe it took me so long to pass on the love because I was in shock that I was worthy. I love all the people that read my blog, so much so that my eyes are misty and my bottom lip is jutting out, again.

So NOW I get to pass it on to other bloggers that inspire me, they would be the following:












It would be awful nice of ya'll to pass this on to others that inspire you positively and creatively....those bloggers that just make your heart sing, that make you laugh, that help you to walk on the "sunshiney" side of the road.

If you do here are Zee guidelines:
*Put the logo on your blog and/or within your post.
*Pass the award on to as many bloggers as you can but no more than 12.
*Link to the nominees within your post.
*Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
*Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.

Have a Happy DAY!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Better late than never, right?! I love your blog, too! Your recipes look so very scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me, and making me smile on this Monday morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm late with the thanks but thanks for the sunshiney link love, Sheila! :)
    ps just for the record...loved the photo essay on horse poo...completely riveting! (I think I am drawn to poo due to the large amount of potty talk at my house with my three boys - I'm going to show them your post tomorrow!:))

    ReplyDelete