November 28, 2009

PW IV

So sorry, I have to do a part four. I just had to share with you that me, and Dee made it on the Pioneer Woman's "so thankful" post on Thanksgiving Day! My, my, my, its a good thing I was sitting down when I spotted us right there.... well I had to kinda look.... uh, yeah, well if you were to look you probably would never spot us. But I did! Cause I recognized the lady in the red sweater who was even more excitable than me. She is standing up and yes there we are about 4 rows behind her. Dee with her camera up, me with my flip video thinga-ma-bobber in front of my face. I started singing "looks like we made it" by my ol' friend Barry Manilow ......(did I mention we are the last picture, so you must scroll all the way through all her pictures on the post)


All silliness aside. I am still quite geeked about my cookbook signing. I read the whole cookbook from cover to cover this weekend. I was thinking maybe I would do the Sheila and Ree Project. Where I try to cook through the Pioneer Woman's cookbook in say three months and try to not go up a pant size, and blog about it. What do ya think??? Comments please.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, yes! That is one FABULOUS idea. Get cooking lady! Demetria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you, I saw you, I saw you! Can I have your autograph, PLEASE! df

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes do that! i will help you taste everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it sister, do it. Invite Eric and I over and do it! ;-) I had a dream about your blog last night - I am trying to find the best homemade mac and cheese recipe so I've been making one a week for a few weeks now and in my dream we were collaborating through your blog. LOL ~yo sista

    ReplyDelete