February 14, 2011

Reluctant entertainer WINNER!


Heather Baker you are the WINNER of Sandy Coughlins book The Reluctant Entertainer!!!

heatherbaker said...

I am THE reluctant entertainer,not sure if it is an excuse, but I just don't like it-makes me nervous for weeks in advance,oooh and so crabby. My mom and my sister love it, they make it look and seem effortless, I admire that, but I just don't have it. I do love to go to parties and I will gladly contribute in any way I can- I am also known to bring a good hostess gift every now and then:}.

You will love this book, it is full of useful information that hopefully will help you get over your anxioty of entertaining.

Thanks to all who entered. And thank you Sandy for the opportunity to share your book again!!

Shoot me an email and we will take care of all the details!!!

Luv ya!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Fo shizzle? I'm so excited, I'll have you over when I am done reading;). Thanks Sheila, love ya more than my lemon heads!!

    ReplyDelete