September 26, 2010

Vote 4 ME

Cooler weather is finally here. The trees are changing color. Fall. My favorite season. The season of football games, and comfort food. Nothing says comfort like a good stew. This recipe makes enough to share, or if you are having friends over it's the perfect amount for 10-12 people. Serve it with wide egg noodles or some boiled potatoes with butter and parsley, a crusty baguette and you are all set. Well you might need to make some apple crisp too, then you will be completely set for sure.

I have entered my recipe in the Everyday Chef Challenge put on by Pacific Natural Foods. I could win a trip to the Culinary Institute of America in California! That would be a dream come true. If you go to Pacific Natural Foods, you will be able to print off my recipe and VOTE FOR ME. So please click on the "vote for me" link and do just that. I am hoping to enter a few more recipes but for now this is the one. Feel free to link this to your Facebook or Twitter and have your friends and family vote for my recipe.

Thanks so much!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I voted!! Hope you win this fabulous opportunity! good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can vote once a day! Get voting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks friends, I so appreciate your votes!

    ReplyDelete