January 07, 2010

just SO you all Know

Hello....How are you all today? It is snowing heavily here today and it looks so beautiful. I need to head out to Costco to get my chickens to make my recipe from P-Dubs cookbook today. The one thing, besides the pants, that is going to be VERY hard for me in this project is sticking to her recipes! I am a rebel when it comes to following recipes. I rarely do. Unless I am baking then you kind of have to...but even then I am like okay maybe a 1/4 cup more oil or just one more egg wouldn't hurt. Confession...I am a recipe RULE breaker!!!!

Also, in case you are a person that takes a look at the followers of blogs, ya know way down there at the bottom of this blog you can check out who is following me...well if you are and you did then you would have seen my BIG ol face in that line up. WEIRD I know and embarrassing. Somehow when I was trying to follow the SugarChic I followed myself and now I can't, for the life of me get it off there. So hoping you don't all think I am trying to bump up my follower number or that I think I am all that....

Okay ENOUGH, I must go out into this fridged weather and buy fryer chickens for Chicken Spaghetti. If you want to cook it along with me you can go to Ree's website at www.thepioneerwoman.com.
Luv Ya!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. You should be able to click 'options' under your name at the very bottom of the page when you are logged in and then it will give you ... well...options :-) You should see like, edit basics, edit picture etc. Under that you should see 'stop following this blog' or something like that. Not that any of us care if you think you're all that...LOL...work it girl.

    ReplyDelete